Where can I buy keyboard dock of acer Iconia w510

jxaa150743
jxaa150743 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi 

Where can I buy keyboard dock of acer Iconia w510. I bought acer Iconia w510 without keyboard in microsoftstore. So I would like buy original keyboard dock. Could you tell me where can I buy it? Thank you.

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew

The keyboard dock for the Acer Iconia W510 will soon be available in the Acer Store: http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_US/home

• superryo
    superryo Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

will this also be available via retailers?

• blagoi
    blagoi Member Posts: 6 New User
    ... Soon, it is when? In 2015 something?
  • blagoi
    blagoi Member Posts: 6 New User
    I wonder, car charger will ever invented for him or hope to have nine hours of battery life activity??
  • jupiter8
    jupiter8 Member Posts: 1 New User

Good news!  I ordered a keyboard for the W510 directly from the Acer Store website and it arrived today.  Not sure how many they shipped or who got them but it arrived today. Although I've only had it a few hours it is working well.  When I ordered the keyboard it showed "out of stock" so I put in an order hoping they would ship when some became available and they did. 

Link:  http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_US/pd/ThemeID.30483300/productID.259958500

• aarondr
    aarondr Member Posts: 4 New User

Very cool - now if the rest of us could order! Smiley Happy

I just tried for fun to submit the form manually using javascript... all I get is an error message... darn you website developers - you did server side valadation Smiley Tongue.

Here's hoping they have more to send soon.

• aarondr

Someone heard me, cause it's now available.  Just ordered one... I think :-)

• dale_cooper
    dale_cooper Member Posts: 10 New User

I ordered on the 31st - should be here tomorrow according to tracking.  Hopefully the new stock has the "hardware" revisions which a support guy on here talked about.

• grabaka
    grabaka Member Posts: 11 New User

why are you guys buying this. doesnt the trackpad not work on this keyboard?

• yohojones
    yohojones Member Posts: 11 New User

Not available on the Canadian Acer Store or Amazon yet... I just want a DC car adaptor.  I hope someone makes one of them.

• aarondr

The trackpad works - at least in all reviews I've read.  I heard it's not multi-touch or the greatest experience, but the fact that this keyboard doubles the battery life makes it a $150 extended battery w/ bonus keyboard and slightly usable trackpad...  It could be worse.

• Frig
    Frig Member Posts: 2 New User

When will they be available in Canada? Anyone know?

• babennett
    babennett Member Posts: 2 New User

Will this work with the W500  BZ607 Iconia Tab?

• grabaka
    grabaka Member Posts: 11 New User

there are multiple posts on this very page where users are complaining of erratic behavior of the trackpad that is giving them reason to return the product.

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

Not available today and when will we be able to buy a spare power supply or a car charger ?

This discussion has been closed.