Tablet won't turn on

84 Member Posts: 2 New User

I have an Iconia Tab tablet Model A200.  I charged my tablet for some hours But it won't turn on. I have hold the power button for up to 10 seconds but still won't turn on. please what should i do ? I got my tablet in March 2013. please help me

Answers

• Toyland
    Toyland Member Posts: 9 New User

When I was researching my purchase of my A200, I found that people were having the problem you describe if they shut their tablet down completely WHILE it was charging. For that reason I've never turned mine off during charging, I either shut it off first, or just put it to sleep.

If your tablet is out of warranty, there is supposedly a fix you might try yourself, but it requires some technical skill so i'm not necessarily advocating you try it. But some users have reported they can fix the problem by opening up the case, then disconnect and reconnect the battery. I saw a video on You Tube showing the entire procedure. BEWARE, however, you try this at your own risk! If you're not comfortable with doing this, I would just send it in for service.

This discussion has been closed.