2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
krishserach

Some buttons in keyboard are not working in my Acer Aspire Laptop(In Urgent need of help)

Hi, I am using Acer Aspire laptop from the last 7 months. Some keys in my lap keyboard(A, C, F, N, <, >, . , Alt+ Tab) is not working.

I searched for the solutions. But didnt get the right solutions to solve the problem. I am waiting for the best solution to solve the issue. Let me know, what would be the problem with this and how to solve it?

Will be waiting for some best help asap. In urgent. 

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
st3ph3nnity

Re: Some buttons in keyboard are not working in my Acer Aspire Laptop(In Urgent need of help)

The most probable cause is that the keyboard is faulty.

Visitor
krishserach

Re: Some buttons in keyboard are not working in my Acer Aspire Laptop(In Urgent need of help)

Omg! just 7 months!............ Previously I was using another brand. No pblm in it for more than 2 years. I need to know the solution to solve the problem.

ACE Pioneer
Leho

Kirsh

The simple answer is to buy a new (better quality) keyboard.

Leho

Visitor
santhosh

in my laptop some keys are not working

Established Contributor
ThV5k

Hello,

KB some buttons not working: Replace the KB either contact Acer service in your region or set up repair through website fix my acer.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/

https://customercare.acer.com/CustomerCare/

Good day

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: