S7 191 Wifi Problem

ahk2chan
ahk2chan Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi all,

I have recently bought an Acer s7 191 machine and everything is perfect except wifi connection...  It seems it is a common problem.  I have tried:

• refreshing
  • changing to different versions of driver (both with and without uninstall completely), all the way to driver version 22x (I forgot the number since I have changed soooo many times already)

And nothing works.  Basically my wifi only works if i am sitting right besides my wifi router (within 2M).  Otherwise even if I walk out of that room, wifi get disconnected.

It is kind of disappointing with such high rating from tech community like TechCrunch and Gizmodo.  I think when they review the machine they are sitting right next to the routers too...  Also not to mention, besides high rating, it comes with high price too...

Anyways, if anyone has any methods that seems to work...  (besides taking the machine apart and pulling the black cable...  please)...  please share!

Thanks!

Answers

• ahk2chan
    ahk2chan Member Posts: 2 New User

Well, I guess that's worth a try but it is very troublesome Smiley Sad  Please keep us posted and see if that will fix it!

Thanks!

• sandipsangani
    sandipsangani Member Posts: 3 New User

having same wifi problem and can't even turn on bluetooth. 

This discussion has been closed.