Re: RECOVERY BIOS

theb00g
theb00g Member Posts: 1 New User
Appears this is common with the Acer notebooks, seems like Acer corporation should be help responsiable for providing files like the BIOS files that the read me says to use winflash, they leave out the part about the higher than normal chances that the notebook will most likely not see another proper post unless you pay them a issue fee based support. Noticed that the "tech" suggest contacting a Acer support. I have been a PC tech when I go to the Acer support and drivers page put in the serial number and gives me a list of their so called for your computer files, I do the winflash and says completed. Do the reboot and the black screen is all she wrote. No I will never endorse promote suggest or even give anyone the thought I would own an Acer anything. Sorry guys but it appears in my opinion that Acer is no where for the follow up on customer service. I know when I flashed the BIOS of the Acer aspire 5920 everything was done correctly and still was left with a door stop, tried as you did, threw the Acer aspire in the trash and went and bought a dell. I fell for ya.
This discussion has been closed.