Power Plugs/Unplugs while recharging

Options
jljoerg
jljoerg Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I have been searching for anyone with a similar issue but without any luck, can be I am searching for the wrong thing.

I have an Aspire V3 - 771G with Windows 8 ( Don't think the specs matter much with this problem).

If I play any game on my laptop while it is recharging my power keeps plugging/unplugging to the PC. My powercord is plugged in fine and the computer is recharging (Until it is unplugged obviously), but my screen flashes and the familiar sound of the power being plugged in or taken out is going of. As soon as my laptop reaches 100% power there is no longer an issue, if I unplug my powercord there is no issue but for some reason I am not allowed to do any gaming while my PC is recharging.

I can surf the net, do work or even watch a movie with no problems what so ever. But as soon as I start up a game of whatever it starts. - I play a lot of different games LoL, Smite, CS, Total War and so on.

The issue have been there since I bought the PC a couple of months ago, I have absolutely no idea what the problem is or where/how to find a solution.

So far it has been an annoyance which is livable, but a solution would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance (:

Answers

• Leho
    Leho Member Posts: 525 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Jljo

I don't really understand what you mean by saying the power keeps plugging and unplugging.  It could be that your games are requiring a larger than expected power demand ( that your battery cannot supply ).  Does the problem also occur with battery removed and power cord plugged in to a verified supply?

Leho

This discussion has been closed.