New Acer Iconia W3 - New Apps Error Code 0x8020002e

smckee
smckee Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey guys!

I sure could use some help!

I bought an Acer Iconia W3 on Thursday so I can work mobily without lugging my laptop with me everywhere. I have downloaded Windows 365 on it (though I don't need ALL the programs and still trying to find out how to delete what I DON'T need), I was trying to install Skype and another app to help with billing and time....well they are both giving me an error code of the following:

1) This app wasn't installed - view details

then:

2) Something happened and this app couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x8020002e

I went online to try and figure it out and I've update the licenses and the apps ad even did a restart to no avail. I am new to the whole world of tablets but am deadset against anything with the 'I" in front of it...."Oooo bright shiny....."

I have gone and deleted some thing off the tablet that I installed like Dropbox hoping to free hardrive space (5.25 GB left of 28.4GB), I do have files that I need to use on a 16GB Micro SD card.

Here are the following apps that I have/kept:

Mail

Facebook Live tile

Desktop

I Heart Radio

Twitter

Calendar

Photos

Weather

IE

Maps

Bing News

Amazon

Ebay

Kindle

App Store

Camera

Music

Video

Acer Explorer

ChaCha

EverNote Touch

HuluPlus

Acer Crstal Eye

Excel

Outlook (don't need)

Word

Publisher

PowerPoint

SkyDrive (Folder)

SkyDrive

OneNote

AcerCloud (Now this is also on the Desktop ??)

Access (Don't need)

People

Messaging

I have tiles for but are not working:

Time Master ($9.99)

I am a little techy and do learn reasonably well so assistance would be very, very appreciated and welcomed Smiley Happy

THANKS!

Stephanie

[edited for privacy]

Answers

This discussion has been closed.