Lost my empower tech when I upgraded to windows 8 iv got a aspire 5600u any ideas if I can d/load it

dazzer
dazzer Member Posts: 3 New User

Answers

• tom85
    tom85 Member Posts: 257 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hello.

Acer Empower Technology? In Aspire 5600U? Strange because i have same pc, and i dont remember to have this software.

You install it your self?

You can download from here ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/desktop/empowering_technology/

Kind Regards

P.S. If i wrong understand which software you want , sorry. I wait on answear and if this one is wrong we can trye resolve your issue.

• dazzer

having lots of problems carnt get my remote to work an carnt get my freeview to work so any help would be great thanks

• tom85
    tom85 Member Posts: 257 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hello.

Thats why i dont install Win 8 on my pc. I hear about a lots problems with that. If you need some drivers, i can send you from my pc.

Trye reinstall all of your drivers, if still doesnt work- uninstall drivers in Devices Manager, and install them from beigening.

Also on Acer download page, You have new BIOS version for Win8 and firmware for touch screen, it will be good to install it also before update drivers.

I will be happy to help you, off course if i will be know answear.

Kind Regards

• dazzer

thanks ill see how i get on pitty in user guide i got it says not a lot about the tv side downloaded new driver for the remote still not working thanks for your replies                                                                                                                                

This discussion has been closed.