2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
jbr1970

Iconia w3 screen freezes at start up and later

Ally
Sharanji

Re: Iconia w3 screen freezes at start up and later

hi...

You may perform a hardware reset.

To reset your tablet use a small thin object (such as a paperclip) to press the recessed reset button above the power button. When using the reset hole to reset your device, it will be necessary to press the power button to turn your tablet back on.

Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.
ACE Pioneer
padgett

Except on a W3 I belive it is next to the SD card slot on the side opposite the volume controls.

Regular Visitor
jbr1970

Thank you. That is where the reset button is on my unit.

Unfortunately, reset works erratically if at all. Sometimes the pre-Windows screen freezes, sometimes I can get in and very soon the screen freezes when I am attempting to open a document.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: