This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
khob01

Iconia B1 unable to connect to Wifi

Just got a B1/A71 - unable to connect to wifi either via the secure home hub or an unsecured nearby network. Have tested both routes using my kindle and laptop so know that I have the password correct for the homehub and can also hook up to the unsecured network. My home network is displayed as saved but then displaysthat there is an authentication error. I have performed a factory settings restore and started again. Is there something obvious I am missing or should I be taking it back to the shop?

Grateful for any advice

Visitor
Davixfx

Re: Iconia B1 unable to connect to Wifi

my B1 wifi singnal is ultra low, I could not register the same, already tested in 3 different access points

some bug occurs with the wifi system

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: