I have a Acer Aspire 5810TZ-4657. Where is the wireless switch to it off and on?

slis12345
slis12345 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a Acer Aspire 5810TZ-4657. Where is the wireless switch to it off and on?

I see the signal blinking then every once in a while it goes out and loses the connection.  I go crazy because I cannot find a switch and I don't even know how it is getting turned off.  When this happens I connect the lan line.

I have looked everywhere for a tiny switch like on other laptops and have yet to find it.  Can anyone tell me how to turn the wireless capability on and off?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sandra

Answers

• ScottyC
    ScottyC Member Posts: 433 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hello Sandra,
    According to the quick start guide for your model the wireless button is located to the left of the power button. There are 4 led lights/buttons. They do light up and there is no physical button to press. Just push your finger on top of the wireless logo. It's the one furthest to the left. It may be orange if it's disabled.
  • Reenie_f
    Reenie_f Member Posts: 1 New User

I am having the same problem. My signal is Orange. When I press Fn + F3 there is a red X over the Bluetooth icon. How do I turn it back on? Please help

This discussion has been closed.