I have Aspire One D270-26Ckk

amit_dhamankar
amit_dhamankar Member Posts: 1 New User

I just want to know what is the battery life of this Notebook? 

After fully recharging it gives only below two hours of battery lifetime.

What to do? I want more battery life?

The OS installed in it was Meego.

Later on I changed to Windows XP.

Please help.

Answers

• Tabbiekatz
    Tabbiekatz Member Posts: 760 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

I see that this battery should last around 4 hours. You might want to look into getting a new battery. They do loose charge time over a certian time period.

• Rami
    Rami Member Posts: 6 New User

I also have this exact model. I also use Windows XP on it and the battery should definitely last more than two hours if it is the 6 cell. Even with smaller batteries it should last much longer.

BTW in Windows XP there is 2 instances of High Definition Audio Bus in device manager. One is for the Realtek Audio card but the last one I haven't found a driver for and I don't know what it is, probably Audio via HDMI function as there is no fully working VGA Driver for this netbook. I use a modified intel driver for VGA, works good but no Direc3D which doesn't bother me.

I got everything working installed and working good on this model of D270.

If you need any driver for it for Windows XP, let me know!

• palermuke
    palermuke Member Posts: 1 New User

Anyone has WFI drivers?  I am looking for them dessesperately.
      Broadcom   one.

Cheers!

• suleiman
    suleiman Member Posts: 1 New User
    i need acer d270-26ckk drivers for win xp
  • corinne
    corinne Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I saw you have drivers for acer aspire one D270-26Ckk with windows xp. If you could help me that will be great. At the moment i don´t have wifi or ethernet and can´t go on the internet. I´m looking for three days already but no succes.

Thank you al lot.

Greetings Corinne

• st3ph3nnity
    st3ph3nnity Member Posts: 220 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Are the power options set to "balanced" as opposed to "high performance" ? ...the would make a difference...but you probably have a battery that has degraded in its functioning over a period of time...I would say though,that none of my batteries have deteriorated badly.

This discussion has been closed.