This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
accesscertified

How do I reinstall MS Office 2010

Hi,

I uninstalled the oem pre-installed Microsoft Office 2010 on my Acer Aspire 5552 (Windows 7) from Programs & Features.

There was no reinstall or change button at the top when I selected Microsoft Office 2010.

I have the recovery disc's I created. I installed the apps and drivers disc. 

Microsoft Office 2010 is not on there. It's not in the Acer eRecovery Management as an Application, I see Norton Ghost.

How do I find & reinstall the oem pre-installed Microsoft Office 2010 on my Acer Aspire 5552?

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: How do I reinstall MS Office 2010

You can completely reload the system.

Please review this article:
http://community.acer.com/t5/Community-KB/Reloading-your-Acer-computer/ta-p/45793

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Frequent Visitor
gdgarver1

I recovered my system using the recovery discs I made.  Everything worked, but the Microsoft Office software is not loaded.  I recall when I bought my laptop, there was a promotion to get Microsoft Office after purchase.  Is there a way for me to re-download the Microsoft Office suite?  Or is there a reason Microsoft Office didn't get installed when I recovered my machine?

- Greg

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Getting Microsoft Office after purchase and having it on the OEM load are two seperate things.

If you received a key from Microsoft for Office, you should be able to reinstall and use the key they provided.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: