How do I reimage my ICONA tab

tonyb576
tonyb576 Member Posts: 1 New User

I need to complete a reimage for my A 500 ICONA tab

Answers

• gcsgupta
    gcsgupta Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter

Did you mean to restore it to the out of box experience and start afresh again?

If so, you may try this and see if it helps (ensure that you do not have anything important on the tablet):

1. Power off the tablet.
    2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the rotation lock.
      Note: In landscape view, with the volume buttons across the top of the tablet, Volume Down is the lefthand button. In portrait view, with the volume buttons across the right side of the tablet, Volume Down is on the bottom.
    3. With Volume up button held, press and hold the Powerbutton for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
    4. Once the tablet vibrates, switch the touch screen lock switch on and off repeatedly while still holding the Volume up button.
    5. Release the Volume up button and stop switching the touch screen lock switchonce the "Erasing Userdata..." message appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
    6. Once complete the tablet reboots and starts with the OOBE screen, at this point the tablet will have been restored to the factory default settings.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the Kudos Button  to give a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

This discussion has been closed.