2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
Jared1651

How do I know if the Cap Lock key is on on my Acer Ultrabook

Valued Leader
freeza

Re: How do I know if the Cap Lock key is on on my Acer Ultrabook

Good day

Which model are you referring to?

Regards,

Freeza

Regular Visitor
Jared1651

Aspire M serie  Model Z09

jimsparkman

forum member "karpolan" posted about a couple of really good utilities (Keyboard LEDs and Caps Lock Indicator) on the notebooks board here in the Acer Forum:

http://community.acer.com/t5/Acer-Notebooks-Netbooks/How-can-I-get-a-Caps-Lock-indicator-to-show-on-...

personally, I decided on "Caps Lock Indicator" since the S7 does not have Num Lock or Scroll Lock, no real point in going for the more functional "Keyboard LEDs".  Caps Lock Indicator does everything needed for the S7 caps lock notification and it works really well.  I have it set up to notify via on screen display upon toggle, but disappear after a couple on seconds and a permanently visible tray icon as a state indicator, sound off on state change so it's not annoying people around me.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: