Battery charging indicator on Acer Iconia A1-810-81251G01nw

MarciaH
MarciaH Member Posts: 11 New User

I had to charge my battery for the 2nd time for my Acer Iconia A1-810-81251G01nw (8" Android tablet).  I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an indicator on the tablet body telling you that the tablet is charging or is fully charged (my Acer 210 has a red flashing light when charging that goes to solid white when fully charged).  I checked the online manual and there is no mention other than how to connect.  My only option was to wake the tablet from sleep and look  at the main screen.  Also it only charged to 99 percent and never said fully charged.  Am I missing something or is this the only way?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

I still have not solved the following problem I posted yesterday (8/31):   I had everything set up and working properly until I did the system update available under About tablet under settings.   As soon as the tablet restarted and it told me the update installed properly, the Acer Life Digital Clock and Acer Life Weather disappeared from the screens.  I'd really like to get them back......

This discussion has been closed.