This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
daveerc

Aspire V3-571G RAM upgrade

I have the Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 and was looking to max out the ram. I need to know the maximum size and bus speed for the board?

i.e. 2 x 8gb DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)?

From the reviews, I think that's the maximum, but I would like to be sure before purchasing anything.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Aspire V3-571G RAM upgrade

Dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM support:

• Ships with up to 4 GB of DDR3 system memory, upgradable to 8 GB using two soDIMM modules

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
Kiekerr

I have 6GB DDR3 666mhz in my v3-571g.  1x4 and 1x2Gb but I wonder what is the maximum Mhz? Like would it be possible to put 8GB (2x4) 1333Mhz Corsair Vengeance in it?

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

The system supports DDR3 1066/1333.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

dandiar

so i could put in two ddr3 8gb 1333mhz?

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: