Aspire 5315 wont startup, Repair failed. no warrenty. Help!

Dezour
Dezour Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello All, new to the site so bare with me.. 

My Acer Aspire Laptop is an older version (purchased it from a college student few years back) So I dont have a warranty.. 

Second problem is im not to computer smart- i've attempted other ways to fix it which in end, lands me in the same position being that i dont understand.. 

SO> heres the problem;

It shuts off by itself like it normally does (need new battery) when restarting it says:

"Windows error recovery.. Start up Windows normally (option1) or use Startup Repair (recommended)

Then it starts its Repairing,

"if problems are found startup Repair will fix them automaticcally. Your computer might restart several times... No changes will be made.."

then a box comes up, " Startup Repair cannot repair this computer" asks to report, which is impossible since it wont load.

the 'View problem details' says: "Problem Event Name: Startuprepairoffline".. and continues with ' Problem Signature 01 thru 07 ' 

This is the process every time i've tried (which wld be around 20x) When i select "dont send" it goes to a black screen with no other options. Tho the curser is visible and able to move about.. 

Please help me out! This has never been an issue until 2 days ago.. Like i've mentioned above, you will have to work with me patiently. This community might be my last hope before it goes out the window! (lol, jk.)

Thank You!

-Dez

Answers

This discussion has been closed.