Acer aspire s3-391 Windows 8 can't recover!

theekshana
theekshana Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Dear Freeza, I really need your kind help with this issue. I was totaly lost my mind with this issue. Here's the problem,
When I was restarting my pc after updating windows 8 suddenly an error appeared saying your pc need to be repaired. file:\BCD Error Code:0xc0000034
I've no recovery disk or windows 8 installation disk so then I tried to recover my pc using erecovery (alt+f10) but it wont work either. And I created ufei enabled windows 8 usb drive and tried to repair but it said my hard disk is locked! then I tried to format the disk and install fresh windows copy. but it won't work either. what should i do now? please help me to recover my pc

Answers

• lytutrong87
    lytutrong87 Member Posts: 2 New User

Me too. Need a recover disk or e-recovery usb

• theekshana
    theekshana Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Hi lytutrong87,

If you can find a Windows 8 (Not windows 8 pro) 64bit OEM iso/disk, You can Re-install windows and then Reset again your PC from windows 8 to its factory state. I tried that and succeed! 

Note: Any Consumer Versions/ Retail versions of Windows 8 can't be installed on your PC as they do not recognize Your Windows Activation key Automatically. Only OEM version of windows can do that.

There's no way to download Acer Recovery management tool. You can buy a Recovery disk from acer for $20. ds!

Regards!

This discussion has been closed.