Acer S500 Battery Drain

alexcq
alexcq Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi guys, 2 weeks ago i got this phone in Romania. It's all working good except the battery which is becoming worse and worse everday. Why i am saying this?
When i first got the phone with Wifi, BT, Sync off and few apps installed i got in a 8h standby cca. ~9% battery lose, which means almost over 1% per hour. When i was browsing the internet i got like 5% lose of battery on 10m of web browsing. I have a which has the same telephone from the same source but he doesnt have this kind of problems with battery, what he told me about his battery usage is pretty normal to me.
Moving forward, after 2 days, i flashed the stock rom and let it charged to 100% and left it over night, after 7 hours, at morning i had 73% battery left, looking at the battery usage, it was normal looking to me, tried other software applications and they show me normal usages of proccess or apps.
Yesterday, in 7 hours i made only two calls of 2 min each, guess what, after those 7 hours and that calls, i got home with 57% battery.
The drain in standby now is huge. In my area there is no problem of signal lose, it's almost full all time, switching from 3g to 2g didn't help with nothing either.

It's hard to go at warranty with this kind of problem, so I was thinking to buy a new battery thinking this one is faulty, what do you guys think?

This discussion has been closed.