Acer Liquid Gallant Duo bluetooth issue

Flavius78
Flavius78 Member Posts: 1 New User

Dear All,

Bluetooth is not working properly. Tried to pair with a car dock. Seems to be paired. Call audio is ok, but media audio A2DP is not working at all. In settings it shows that both are paired. Several times unpaired and paired again, but still the same. The same car dock works well with different smartphones- androids as well. Just not with my  Acer E350.

Have 4.0.3. Andorid. In system update it shows that the device is up to date.

Thank you in advance

Answers

• Andrea74
    Andrea74 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi Flavius,

I experienced similar (but from a point view, opposite) problems with bluetoth of my own E350 (Liquid Gallant Duo).

With my car BT, I could only get it to connect with media audio and not with call audio profile.

Of course I tried many times the unpair-switch off-pair again (for phone) and delete-connect again (for car audio) procedure: it finally worked last evening, but without me really knowing the reason why it worked this time and not the others....

With stand-alone handset (Nokia BH-904), it simply didn't connect at all. I didn't retry again after being successful with the car, but I'll try as soon as I have the chance to.

This problem happened to me the first time about one week ago (last wednesday 12 June), and I don't really know what to fault as I installed no new apps or whatever Smiley Sad

I'll report here (hope I remember Smiley Happy) any further issue of this type...

Cheers, Andrea

This discussion has been closed.