Acer Liquid C1 JB 4.1.2 Bug Report

physcodelic
physcodelic Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Ok, I want to raise bugs report here.

Since Acer local technician doesnt understand this, and tell me to report to Acer Center in Taiwan, please help me forward this issues to Acer Android Team or Intel Android Team. Whichever responsible for this.

There are no live chat, and support site available for my country.

Here is some major bugs we found :

- Face lock/unlock and Intel's selling point Wireless Display are gone!
Dont tell me to factory reset my phone like my local Acer tech did. Its gone from JB ROM.

- Photos captured with built in camera, in certain situation and light condition, producing squared focus. Clear image in squared pixel, others blurred, really a mess.

- Blank screen for a second, I dont know how to reproduce this issue. Happened randomly. Whole screen blank in black, status bar icon become green, in a second back to normal.

- Blank status bar, easely to reproduce this. Just navigate through setting, there is alot of chance status bar will blank in black.

- Major bug with media scanner! Drain alot of battery. Every time device booted up, media scanner scanning all files, ignored .nomedia file. This is a well known issue with android 4.1.2. Alot of manufacturer already patched this bug. Please fix this up Acer, if you dont plan to upgrade this device to kitkat.

Please help us reach Acer Team.

Thank You for your attention.
This discussion has been closed.