Acer Iconia tab A200 sound problem. My tab is running 4.0.3.

jamesawag
jamesawag Member Posts: 3 New User

It only seem to play at full volume and is very distorted and breaks up. This is something new and does it through the speakers and through the headphone jack. No new apps for media have been installed. I use it at work for music now and then and it worked great till sometime last week thats when i noticed the sound being distorted and breaking up. I use a FM transmitter hooked to the headphone jack. Since it is doing this through both speakers and headphones the only thing I can think of is software issues. Has anyone else had this problem or know if there is a fix?

Answers

• tpaige0991
    tpaige0991 Member Posts: 98 Troubleshooter

I have seen this issue here and there in forums, a factor restore seemed to be a resolution to this problem. 

• jamesawag

I just cleaned it out and did a factory restore. The sound is still the same and didn't fix the issue Smiley Sad Any other suggestions?

• cansinacarer
    cansinacarer Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem the sound is bad with speakers or earphones but is good with bluetooth stereos. I believe it it a software issue but i couldnt figure out how.. :/
  • jamesawag

I have not been back here for a while. I thought about trying a bluetooth speaker but did not know if it would work. Your saying you can use it so I think I will give it a try. Did not want to spend the money unless I knew first.

This discussion has been closed.