Acer Crystal Eye Webcam image quality is bad with Windows 8.

vikaskr18
vikaskr18 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi Folks,

I am seeing a strange problem in my new v5-471p laptop. Image is blurred while using webcam for video chat. Tried all the camera settings still no luck.

Older acer laptops running on win7 OS has a better image quality.

Is this problem with Win8 interface since there is no separate webcam driver for acer laptops running Win8?

Is anyone else aslo facing the same problem as me? I expect some one from the community would help me understand the reason for this.

Customer Care Support of Acer:

I called the customer care but the executive is so impatient to provide the solution that he dropped my call in between.

I was told to visit the nearest service centre. This is a pathetic experience i had today with acer customer care. I never expected this from Acer.

While buying the laptop i was told that onsite support would be provided but now just after 15days of buying, customer care executive asks me to go to service centre and drops the call in between???? Is this the way to treat the customers?

Please let me know if anyone using win8 laptop experience the same problem as mine.

Thanks,

Vikas

Answers

• karnachelluri
    karnachelluri Member Posts: 1 New User

I have noticed this too, the image quality started getting worse and worse with no explanation. Maybe the camera is faulty?

This discussion has been closed.