2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
Nickson

Acer Aspire V3-771G problem with the wifi adapter of the laptop

Hello forum, I have a major problem. I've bought my acer aspire V3-771G like two months ago and recently I've been having problem with my wifi-adapter. when I connect with any internet, I can use that internet for like 10 minutes and then it automaticly goes from useable to limited and I can't do anything anymore. I really need help because when I disconnect it and reconnect again it works for like again 10 minutes and then it goes to limited again, I hope you guys can help me.

Let me thank you in advance for your help, Nick

WR
Visitor
WR

Re: Acer Aspire V3-771G problem with the wifi adapter of the laptop

[ Edited ]

Have you already tried to disable the energy saving options of the WiFi and Ethernet adapers ?

Dianos

[ Edited ]

If you have Windows 8: try the new driver 10.0.0.217v3 from Acer Support: 

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Treiber (new)10.0.0.217.v3216.5 MB2012/12/28

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27675/kw/wifi%2010.0.0.217

Regular Visitor
leonlfm

Here the same problem with the same notebook 3 weeks old and calling already 3 tmes with Acer Change the drivers updated the bios, but still the same problems. # days ago called with acer again, and i sent it back to the acer cervice centre.

The men told me when the drivers not work, i can not do anything else at home, so i have to sent it back fior repair.

It's a big problem also on this forum it happend wit the V5 and V3 series.

Visitor
gebruiker

I've had the same problem for weeks now.. new laptop with windows 8, tried everything but connection goes limited every 2 mins or so on my  Aspire m3 581TG . If anyone knows a solution i would be greatly helped. I already tried downloading and installing the new driver but that didnt do anything. 

Visitor
gtax

After pushing start button the acer loga appears and desapears an thereafter a blue screen only ís visable

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: