Acer ASPIRE All-in-One AZ1620-EW30P

Terribletom
Terribletom Member Posts: 1 New User

My computer is just over a year old. All was working fine until a few days ago, and the monitor becomes very blured and/or fuzzy. I have shut down and re-started, and that has helped temporarily.

Would anyone know what is causing this??  If so how do I correct? If it is correctable??!!

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

I am not sure what would cause the problem you are describing. To determine if it is a hardware or software problem, you may try completely restoring your system to factory settings using the instructions at http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12869. If that does not resolve your issue,I would recommend you contact Acer support for your region to inquire about setting your unit up for service.

• alvin787
    alvin787 Member Posts: 1 New User

i have a acer aspire allin one az1620-ew30p , its showing the attention needed prompt on the device page /control panel/devices and comp/after running the trouble shooting prompt and applying the recommended fix its coming back as  a usb device [vid_1f3a_pid_efe8] driver problem and prompts me to seek advice of manufacturer with the re install of this driver/  my warranty s over and their not willing to give advice without cost. can anyone help me with this not really wanting to restore to factory settings as i have  a lot of programs i don't want to lose advice would be greatly appreciated thanks also i have that blurry screen thing go on from time to time as well almost like the horizontal lines are travelling in 2 different directions i was told its static on the board and you/ unplug the unit for a minute /hold the power button down for a full minute/replug it in and start it up its worked on most occasions although i do get the day that it just stays that way for a while love my computer seems like a shame to have it messed up by these trivial things that could have been taken care of at the factory hope that helps

This discussion has been closed.