Let's Get Social!
Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.
I am Facing same problem, but after repair in service center, the problem is solved,
and engineer say only fix minor problem.
Mine is currently at the research and repair centre - I will keep you informed about what they did and if the problem is corrected. I must say that until now they were very helpful.
I've sent mine back to Acer support. I have the phone back for more than 3 weeks now and it looks like the problem is solved
Recently I got my phone back from the Acer repair centre. Excerpts from the report:
repair action: LCD sponges replaced (I was not aware of the fact that we have sponges in our phones..)
The part number of the replaced item is 47.HBFH7.A01
Up till now the improvement is spectacular. The fault is completely cured, and there is a very significant improvement in the performance when I open large PDF documents. Before the repair, I would get blank pages in the document that the machine refuses to load. Now all is working perfectly.
Solution to the screen blocking problem in four steps:
1. backup your phone (I used superbackup - a free application that works great. Backs up all your apps and everything)
2. Put it back to factory data settings (If you don't, they will anyway)
3. remove your SD card with the backup data and your sim card and keep them safe
4. bring your phone back to where you bought it for repair under warranty
5. Wait 2 - 3 weeks and get back your great machine - working better than ever
Who in the world would want an iphone if you can have all this for just 100 euro...???