My friend sent his smartphone to Italian Acer assistance, where they replaced motherboard! After two or three weeks, the problem was born again! Acer does not have fix that problem, I think that they aren't able to solve it. Anyway if you put a piece of paper between battery and cover the issue should be solve! Try and give us a feedback!
Recently I got my phone back from the Acer repair centre. Excerpts from the report:
repair action: LCD sponges replaced (I was not aware of the fact that we have sponges in our phones..)
The part number of the replaced item is 47.HBFH7.A01
Up till now the improvement is spectacular. The fault is completely cured, and there is a very significant improvement in the performance when I open large PDF documents. Before the repair, I would get blank pages in the document that the machine refuses to load. Now all is working perfectly.
Solution to the screen blocking problem in four steps:
1. backup your phone (I used superbackup - a free application that works great. Backs up all your apps and everything)
2. Put it back to factory data settings (If you don't, they will anyway)
3. remove your SD card with the backup data and your sim card and keep them safe
4. bring your phone back to where you bought it for repair under warranty
5. Wait 2 - 3 weeks and get back your great machine - working better than ever
Who in the world would want an iphone if you can have all this for just 100 euro...???
Member RevoMaxx is quickly moving up the ranks of Acer Community. He joined us in September and is already making a difference. It's great to see new members like him make a difference only after a few months. Thanks RevoMaxx!