I have an Acer Aspire One A0751h and want to know what the LEDs at front left indicate.

chrisisbd
chrisisbd Member Posts: 4 New User

As per the subject.  There seems to be no documentation anywhere that tells you what these LEDs indicate.  I know the leftmost one is the power indicator but what are the other three for?

I'd also like to know which way to push the WiFi switch to turn the WiFi on (or off).

Answers

• Tabbiekatz
    Tabbiekatz Member Posts: 760 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

All of those questions can be answered in the user's guide for this computer. You can download it here:

http://support.acer.com/us/en/product/default.aspx?tab=1&modelId=1112

• chrisisbd
    chrisisbd Member Posts: 4 New User

There is absolutely _no_ useful information about the indicator lights I'm asking about in the user manual, I have looked very carefully.

The section on 'Indicators'  (page 3) has a list of Icons and what they mean.  The indicators at the front left of the computer don't have any icons, they are just small square LEDs with no sort of marking by them.  The 'indicators' referred to on page 3 are the ones at the top right hand corner of the keyboard, I know what they indicate.  I specifically asked about the ones at the bottom left.

In addition there is absolutely nothing in the User Manual about the WiFi or the switch on the front edge of the computer which (apprently) turns the WiFi on and off.

In fact the User Manual is pretty useless, it tells me what is obviously clear to anyone and doesn't tell me the things that aren't clear.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.